Our aim is for you to enjoy coming to see us.
We know that the only way we can be truly happy at work is if the people we meet are also happy. So we have decided to do things differently – to concentrate on helping you to be happy. We know from experience that not everyone wants what we have to offer. Some people like the drill, fill and bill style of dentistry where there is little friendliness or discussion.
Without sacrificing professionalism we prefer a more relaxed atmosphere so that we can all enjoy your appointments. We know it sounds weird that we think people enjoy coming to see us in a dental surgery but many people do.
We spend a large portion of our lives at our dental practice. We find it pleasurable to spend our time with people we have become friendly with and look forward to seeing. We aim for your life and our lives to be happier because of your relationship with us. We want you to be excited about how your teeth look and how healthy your mouth feels.
If you are happy because of your experience with us, you will invite your friends to see us. We will continue to grow and prosper and we can feel proud that we have helped you achieve what you want.
Making the Most of Your Time
Your time is very important to you and that makes it important to us. We usually run to time and we will apologise if we keep you waiting.
Whilst You’re here
We always have complimentary coffee and water available for you. You are most welcome to arrive early for your appointment or stay after your treatment for some refreshment.
Our commitment to you
At East Leigh, we care about our patients and all aspects of their dental care and so have made the following commitment to you :
- We will discuss in advance the cost involved of any major treatment needed.
- We will aim to provide the highest quality of dental care with a minimum of discomfort.
- We will do our best to keep to time and not keep you waiting for your appointments because we know our patient’s time is valuable.
- We will listen to what you have to say; if there is anything you are unhappy with we will try and make amends.
What we would Like in Return for our Commitment to You :
- You must complain if there is anything that you are unhappy with. We want the chance to put things right again.
- You pay for your treatment at the time – this will help keep practice administration costs to a minimum.
- You will inform us if you are unable to attend for your appointments with as much notice as possible, but preferably 48 hours notice.
- We would like you to refer at least one other person whom you think would benefit from the service we offer. This means that we continue to have a regular flow of new patients, and be here for the next time when you need us.